Saturday, September 27, 2008

Relaxation Day...

Today I really did nothing. I woke up with a migraine. So after popping some pills I layed in bed and just rested. A read a bit after I felt better. Then around mid-afternoon after I discovered my bread had turned moldy I realized I had no food. Except for soup. So I had soup and made an excursion into Beeston to get some food. Did you know that if you want to grab a shopping cart, you have to put a pound coin in the shopping cart handle, and then when you put it back when your done, it pops back out for you. It's like you have to put down a deposit on your shopping cart to even use it. It certainly discouraged me from taking it to transport my bags all the way back to my flat. It's Saturday, and silly me I had totally forgot how crazy grocery stores get on the weekend. It was a madhouse! All the good bananas were gone, so I got oranges. Of course, bread was a must. I got cereal, milk, orange juice, yogurt, a few TV dinner thingies, and I also grabbed a jar of Nutella. I'm sadly lacking in chocolate lately. So after the check-out lady gave my 50 pound note a good look over (those are pretty rare around here) I trudged back to my flat and ate some of the spoils for dinner.

It was a pretty boring day. But looking at my schedule for this week, I'm going to be running around to libraries, classes and reading masses amount of information. So if you don't see a post everyday, DO NOT PANIC. I know this is the first thing you check everyday =) No, but seriously, don't worry. I'll check n regularly.

I just enjoyed resting and taking it easy today. Now I'm going to read and go to bed. I know what your thinking...what a party animal. ;)

0 comments: