Monday, September 29, 2008

First Day of Class...

What can I say about sitting in class for two hours? It was somewhat boring, but intellectually interesting about sums it up. We took two mini fun quizzes (non-graded) that tested whether our common sense in supported by theories. When I got to the true/false question about whether women are slightly more intelligent than men, I said true. I got it wrong (we're all about the same), but I can argue that on a later day. I should say men and women's intellectual motives come from different places. =)

Anyway, before class, the first thing I saw was this:



Her name is Misty Blue. At least that is what the windshield proclaimed. I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture of it.

After classes I went back to my room and studied the required reading for next week's class. It'll take me a week to finish all of it, that's for sure. I made a good dent in it though. Now I'm going to bed. May start a new romance book to relax after all the social psychology terminology and theory.

Good Night!

0 comments: