Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Late for Class...Oops

So to start off my day I accidentally slept in, got locked out of my building during a downpour after throwing out the trash, then I had to wait in line at reception to be told about a little button that makes everything work, and then I had to catch the 1:15 bus to be at class at 1:30. As a result I was 5 minutes late to class. Oops.

There were about 150 people taking it, comprising of undergraduate and graduate students. when I walked in the room was a sea of faces. Oh, well. I went to the back and sat for two hours during the lecture. It was an interesting one about motivation and whether it is a cognitive process procedure before the motivation begins for a decision, or an internal drive and instinct that decides the decision to be motivated. It went through Maslow's Hierarchy, Alderfer ERG Theory and Vroom's Expectancy Theory.

Afterward, I got a chicken salad sandwich and a hot cocoa for lunch and headed back to my room to study some more. Wow, my life is so interesting. But I blog about it to let everyone know that I am still alive. I think only my mother reads all of these. But they are almost like a little journal that I can keep at the end of the year. So I write about everything, even the days that kinda suck.

2 comments:

Mary Ann K . / Rockergoddess said...

Hey! just letting ya know I read and follow ur blog , so ur mom isn't the only one who reads these , I do too . : )

jaimentrish2 said...

Hello cousin of mine! I see that you are doing well. I am now one of your many readers!! I love your blog. I can live a little bit through you, and see the sights by your pictures. Thanks to your mom for giving me your website. You are going to have so many life experiences to talk about which is awesome. I will definitely be keeping in touched. I love you and hope that you continue to do well. Trisha