Sunday, September 28, 2008

Archery in Nottingham. My day is complete...

I started today by getting up obscenely early for a Sunday (I love my sleep) and tried my hand at archery. I really liked it, even though I'm not great at it, it helped to de-stress, which was the whole point for me. Since the de-stress archery worked, I decided to join even though it was 65 pounds to sign up for the gym facilities and 15 pounds for the yearly fee. Double all those figures, and that's what I paid in dollars. I try not to go there mentally, but I still cringe a little. But if it helps me de-stress and gets me out of my room to interact with people, that's always a good thing.

Afterward I had to run to two of the libraries on the University Campus to get 4 books that I have to read before October 6. Not to mention the 3 journal articles that I need to read as well. All this needs to be done in a week. Did I mention that it's just for ONE class. I try not to dwell on it either. But I am starting early and breaking up all the reading so I can finish it in time. And I really try not to think about the fact I'll be on that same accelerated reading schedule for the rest of the year. Fun stuff, right?!

Sorry there are no pictures. I really can only do picture taking on my weekends, so try to wait it out. I know I am pining for the weekend already. And Monday has not even started. Lord help me.

0 comments: