Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Party, Weird Weather, & Archery

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but I thought I would post when I had something interesting to share.

The first was on Friday (Oct.24) when I went to my friend Rahul's party. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be since the dope invited mostly girls and 90% of those were undergrads. Then he turned all the lights off except the blue neon ones where it picks up anything white. There was pizza though, which was really tasty. Not like home makes it, but it was close. I met a few new people (girls), but I got bored and left near 11pm with some others.

Saturday I was looking forward to the Robin Hood Festival. However, I didn't feel well when I woke up and then I looked outside and it was raining. Needless to say conditions were not the best to romp around outside.

Sunday was archery, and they told us that they would be picking the best 8 or 9 novices to go to a novice competition. I'm not really good at archery, and my performance on Sunday wasn't any better.

So today, on Wednesday I went to practice some more. Guess what?! I did much better and even scored a ten! At competition distance. It's my first at that distance!! I took a picture below. Barely, but it's a ten. On the line counts. I also took some pics of the line-up of archers that shoot. Enjoy!



0 comments: