Saturday, October 4, 2008

Goose Fair!!!

Today I mostly studied, but I was really looking forward to tonight. I had no idea what a Goose Fair was, I thought it would include the geese I see walking around University Campus all the time. Silly me! It was actually like a county fair with rides, games, candy and food. Some foods I didn't even recognize.



I found out that cotton candy is called candy floss here. Same difference, right?

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5253069066799906642" />

And here are some general pictures of the fair:








I also met a dog named Brad. Very cute chocolate lab that wanted to play fetch with a slimy stick. I threw it for him a few times and then my friend Rahul became friends as well with him.




And I found out another interesting fact about fairs in Britain. They sell coconuts. 2 for 1 pound. Too bad I left my coconut opener at home.




At the end Inga, Rahul and I all went on a Merry-Go-Round.





And now I am tuckered out. I am going to bed since it's after midnight. I still have more studying to do tomorrow. But this morning I got all of Monday's reading done, next will be Tuesday and I still need to get some books for Thursday's class. I'll probably pick up the reading for the next Monday (13th). There is so much to do, sometimes I don't think I'll ever be done. Which I won't, for a year at least.

Good Night!

0 comments: