Friday, October 10, 2008

Boring Week, and a Play

So, this week was more of the same. I didn't really want to blog every day of the week, mostly because my days are now about the same. Monday: class at 10 am, go back to my room and study. Tuesday: Tutor meeting at 9:30 am, wait around for class at 1:30pm, then go back to my room at 5:30 and study. Wednesday: sleep in, catch up on my shows at www.surfthechannel.com, go shopping for food, and do laundry. Thursday: class at 9 am, go back to my room and study. I know! Such a riveting week! How could I not blog about every second!!!

At lest today, on Friday, I was able to do something blog-worthy. I went to a play: "All Quiet on the Western Front". I never read it in school, but I had no idea it was about WWI. Kind of morbid, but very funny in parts because there are only 8 male actors, and there are female parts in the play, so the men were made to dress up in scarves and act feminine. My favorite was the three actors who had to play French prostitutes. That was so funny!! Plus, all the characters were supposed to be German, and they all had thick British accents. There were parts that I had trouble understanding completely, but I got the gist. Anyway, that was the highlight of my day. Guess what I did earlier today...study!

Tomorrow will be fun, but that's for tomorrow's blog.

Good Night!

0 comments: