Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Got On The Team!!!

This morning I scored a 322 (out of a possible 600) and made it on the Novice team!!! That means that on Saturday I get to go with the team to Warwick and compete. I'm not delusional enough to think I could actually place and win, but it will still be fun to go and be a part of the competition.

On my way out of the Sports Centre I saw the resident feline and took a picture of her. She is so sweet! She was kinda shy and had to look away from her fans. But that's alright. I know she loves the attention deep down, because she is a cat after all.

Now I'm going to study Fiske's social cog approach to attitudes and then read some of my book. The weather today is dismal. It's a cross between spitting and misting rain. At least now I have warm gloves. Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome, Monica! Congradulations on getting on the team! We are are proud of you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for making the team. Uncle Pat and I are very proud. Lots of Luck.