Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back in Nottingham!

I'm back and have somehow accumulated over 700 pictures on my camera. Needless to say I cannot share everything. But it was a fantastic trip and I will miss Mom, even if at times we may have wanted to strangle one another. =) As I'm writing this she is flying back to Seattle and will be more than a touch jet-lagged at work this week. So bear with her. If you are her co-worker and she gives you a bleary stare, it's not you, and she doesn't have a hangover. I will begin uploading pictures onto my computer tomorrow and will give highlights of the trip throughout this week.

Right now, I am going to bed since it is past midnight. After I read some of my book of course. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurry lady hurry,
Marlene's fans are hungry for pix!!!
thx,
teeFer on da Veefer

Monica said...

This stupid blog is being finicky. I can't seem to upload photos. Or it's my computer that hates me. Either way, that's what's holding me up.