Thursday, April 16, 2009

Paris!!!

Met Mom in Pear-ee and had a blast. I enjoyed Paris much more than the last two times I was there. Mostly because I wasn't being dragged around by a teacher this time. It was fun just to play tourist and enjoy wherever my curiosity took me. Here are some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!

The Louvre! (Loo-ve)

The Venus de Milo


Mom saw this and said, "Oh my god! He has a hole in his butt!" It was priceless. We giggled over that one the whole day.








The Eiffel Tower!
We threw a penny from the top. Tried to aim for the pond below, but missed.


Foggy view from the top.




Best crepes known to man were made by this kid at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.

Notre Dame!











Versailles!! (Vare-say)



At the front gates:


The modest chapel for royalty in the palace. It was where Marie Antionette was married.




In the Hall of Mirrors.


Marie Antionette's bed.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Those are some beautiful pictures!!! Marie Antoinette's bed looks awfully uncomfortable though!! Glad you had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Muy suave,
it's almost like we were there! looks like tons of fun.... we all enjoyed your pix....thx!
TeeFer-on da VeeFer