Saturday, March 21, 2009

Off to Paris, Rome, & London…

Today I’m off to the airport to fly to Paris. I’ll be meeting up with Mom on Sunday. She had thought she was coming in on Saturday, but she got confused by the time change. Paris is not my favorite city, but it seems all Americans have this stupid need to visit it. This will be my third visit. A week later we are going to Rome, one of my favorite European cities!! I love that place. I couldn’t let Mom take a tour of Europe without a tour of Rome. Seriously, other than being in constant danger of pick-pockets, the place is amazing. From Rome, we’re flying into London, and then taking a small detour to Nottingham. Then we’re taking the train back to London, my other favorite city. Not only can I speak the language, but it has tea/coffee shops and bookshops on every corner. It’s equivalent to heaven for me.

So I shall blog again when I get back. Ta!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you Mexican, your name sounds Mexican............ have you ever been to Tiajuana????

Anonymous said...

holla at us Marlene, I got some tripe for you!!!! Don't forget to go bar hoppin!!!!......;)

Monica said...

I'm not a Mex mix, mostly German ancestry. But I have a few other european ancestors to make life interesting.

Anonymous said...

we are wondering how you girls are? with the earthquake and all. let your mom know we are excited to hear about her trip. just kiddin about being Mex, i am so everyone else should be to, hehehehehe.
Tino
AKA TeeFer-on-da-VeeFR

Monica said...

We're in England. Missed the Earthquake by two days. Close call.