Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Flu & Studying...

Lately my life seems quite boring to me. I'm sure it's like most people's who are earning their masters. Studying, planning papers, or thinking about what to write. Right now I have two papers on my mind. The first is due December 8, which has to be about an organisational problem that can be resolved through counselling at work. I was thinking along the lines of bullying, and so I've been doing research for this. On Monday, my tutor is going to give some pointers on how to structure the essay. The next essay I'm kind of excited to write (I know I'm weird). I have plenty of time to write it since it's due January 26th, but like I said, I'm excited about it. I'm focusing my topic on a business and HR report analysis of Amazon.com, specifically their books department. Choosing books was easy for me since I have experience with the competition and some of the lingo. Plus, if I'm lucky, I'd like to work for Amazon's book department when I get back to Seattle.

When It comes to Archery, I've been doing atrocious lately. My score went marginally down on Friday, and today, it went down 30 points. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but all I can do is keep at it till I get better. I was thinking of getting a bow with more weight in the string. Maybe that will straighten out my arrows. I'm just really frustrated with the whole thing.

Other than that, nothing really exciting has happened. I drink tea, eat biscuits, study, watch the news, read a bit of my romance book, study some more, go to classes, practice archery, and drink some more tea while studying. That's about all my life consists of right now.

0 comments: