Saturday, January 24, 2009

Exams DONE!!

I know I said this last time, but this time I'm done with my 4 papers. They're due Monday, and boy am I glad that's over with. It wasn't so much that they were difficult to write, just very boring. I'm more of a relaxed writer, and being forced to write as though I'm a scholastic snob, is tiring. Because I hate writing like that. Unfortunately, for this degree I have to. I enjoy the topic and the lectures are usually fascinating. But writing the papers is almost painfully boring.

But I'M DOOOONNNNNNNEEEEE!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to shoot my new bow in it's first friendly competition within the club's practice session. This last month, I've just been pulling the string back (no arrow!) and aiming at a target on my bedroom wall. And not letting go, which is more difficult than it sounds. This conditions my arm, shoulder and back to the weight it takes to pull the string back. Right now it's at 28 lbs. That doesn't seem like a lot, but trust me, it is. It's a lot different than picking up free-weights.

My sleeping schedule is off again. No idea why. At around 3 or 4 pm, my neighbor 2 doors down begins playing his music that vibrates my room. I go to sleep around then, mostly because I know I can't get any work done with my room vibrating around me. So instead I go to sleep, wake around midnight, and begin to work in the quiet. Lovely, peaceful, silence. But now that I'm done, I have resigned my fate to looking like a zombie for the next few days. Oh, well. My work is done. That's all that really matters.

Today I'm going to do some chores, and maybe go into town.

Post Office: A4 size envelopes for exam papers

Grocery List:frozen dinners, apple juice, yogurt, bananas, and dish soap.

Waterstone's Bookstore: wander around, drink tea, read. Try to stay awake.

1 comments:

Mom said...

how do you spell wright - write... you must be tired or just tied about writing everything perfect.